- I have been obsessed with rings lately. Mixing different metals or stacking a couple creates a chic vintage-y look that I love. You can never have too many! Lucky Brand has some really cool rings that I've been eyeing lately.
- Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters are the best. They're only 120 calories so I don't feel too guilty snacking on them late at night. The dark chocolate kind are by far the best.
- I recently just bought some red Keds, and they're perfect times ten. They're perfect for bee-bopping around town. Especially when paired with high waisted shorts!
4. I have been adoring Cara Delevingne lately. She is definitely my favorite model. She's funny, quirky, and so beautiful. I also love her ironic sense of style.
5. The Rachel Zoe Project is my new fav show. It's about Rachel Zoe, a designer/stylist, and her life/career. I love her style- maxis, hats, fur, totally boho- so much.
6. My last favorite is a new MAC extra dimension blush I've been loving. I love pale pink, shimmery blushes for spring, and this is perfect! It gives me a very natural flush.
Sunday, April 21, 2013
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Happy Easter! I hope you had a wonderful Easter. I had a great day of church, family, food, and sewing lessons from my sweet grandma. My mom, my grandma, and myself all showed up to Easter lunch wearing animal print. It was too adorable.
Animal Print Maxi: Nordstrom
Necklace: Steamroller Blues
Saturday, March 30, 2013
I've been perusing Pinterest looking for room ideas lately. I want something Anthropologie-ish: layered, full of textures, eclectic, and beautiful. So far I've found some cool knick knacks and furniture ideas from Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, West Elm, and Pier 1. If you know of any great furniture stores let me know! All of these images are from Pinterest.
Have a great day!
- I love the layout of this room and all the different textures. I love how the bed couch and coffee table are all in one line.
- The chandelier, mirror, and dresser look perfectly mix matched together. For a perfectly eclectic look, mix various styles together.
- I love this one too. Something about the studded bed, horse picture, and chandelier is just perfect. I would love an all white room with just a few colorful accents such as these pillows.
- I love the art, and the pillows, and the lighting, and the rug. I think for my room I want light colored walls paired with colorful pieces, like this room.
- The fashionable pictures on the wall are to die for. So is the bedspread! Prints of magazine covers, drawings of fashionable girls, or sketches of clothes are great to hang on the walls in collections.
- Every room needs a splash of animal print. Either a chair like this, a little couch, or a fun rug is what I hope to put in my room. Animal print goes with everything.
Have a great day!