Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all.


Sweater- Free People
Top- Free People 
Skirt- eight-sixty 
Boots- Steve Madden 
Necklace- my friends' closet 

Happy Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for. Of course I'm eternally grateful for the usuals: family, friends, food on the table, a roof over my head. But I'm also thankful for pumpkin muffins and peppermint mochas at Starbucks every Wednesday night with friends, Gossip Girl marathons by the fire when I'm avoiding homework, freezing to death and laughing much too loud while on the sidelines at football games, and even breaking in new pointe shoes with my ballet girls. I take for granted all the small things that make life magical, and I complain about the less than perfect things too much. So from now on I'll be thankful when Pandora is playing all my favorite songs, and I won't complain when I'm up at 6 in the morning for school... Or at least I'll try. ;)

No comments: